Most Affordable Health Care Package
1. the act of preventing; effectual hindrance.
2. a preventative
The word is PREVENTION and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention lists nine (9) ways to enforce the preventative measures by:
- Eat healthy foods and drink enough water
- Stay active
- Wash your hands
- Get vaccinated against common, preventable diseases
- Create an emergency readiness kit and plan
- Work with your neighbors to help create healthy communities and safe schools
- Avoid foodborne illness and outbreaks
- Connect with CDC on social media
- Learn how CDC is investing in your state
Here’s an example:
High Blood Pressure & Cholesterol: Out of Control in US
Every 39 seconds, an adult dies from a cardiovascular disease such as a heart attack or stroke. Cardiovascular disease claims the lives of more than 800,000 adults each year, 150,000 of whom are under the age of 65. Learn what you can do to reduce your risk.