SMALL GOALS ON GETTING HEALTHY
If you don’t have the slightest idea, a great start would be asking yourself, what are your personal “health” goals?
That’s exactly where I and anyone else who’s looking for change in their health need to start.
Know Your Goal
Let’s look at the most common “health” goals I come across:
prevention of disease
better quality of life
advancing athletic performance
getting rid of all your BELLY FAT just to look good in your “birthday suit”.
So what will it take in order to fulfill any of the above?
Laser focus on the things which take precedence.
What to Eat
- Consciously eat nutrient-filled food
- To improve gut absorption which leads to gut health
- To improve your body’s composition and lessen the chances of disease
- Sufficient amounts of quality food to deliver your body its macro and micro nutrient requirements
Steps to take => BEFORE YOU EAT – THINK OF THIS?
What NOT to Eat
- Cut back on the body’s main fuel form – CARBS!
- What are carbs?
- Everything that TASTES good, but AREN’T the best choices for you.
- Don’t drink your calories – instead water, water, water.
- AVOID foods that harm you
- Likewise, NOT eating enough meals harm your objective.
When you skip meals or don’t eat enough meals the end result is an impedment in your metabolic goal.
Mind your business of SPEEDING your metabolism to BURN FAT, effectively. And that’s how you go from unhealthy to healthy, or from ok health to super health.
Posted on February 1, 2012, in Nutrition and tagged awareness, benefits, body, casual talk, Energy, exercise, food, gamechanger, guide, health, healthy heart, Healthy Lifestyle, heart protection, high blood pressure, Lose Weight, nutrition, prevention, recommendations, reliv, training, Weight loss. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.